Skip navigation

Raise a concern

Is it for the HCPC?

Who is the concern about?

We can only investigate concerns about those professionals on the HCPC Register.

We can’t consider referrals about professionals who are not registered with us.

  • Not one of the professions regulated by the HCPC 
  • Using one of the titles of the professions we do regulate and is not on our online Register (protection of title)
  • We can’t consider complaints about organisations
Is your concern about a HCPC registered professional?

Useful links

Making a complaint
What we can consider
What information we need
Referral form
Page updated on: 11/06/2018