You do not need to continually report changes to us. Instead, you should consider and note relevant developments, so they can be reflected upon through our periodic performance review process.
We are confident that you are properly organised to deliver education and training, and we therefore do not need interaction at this level. We do not need to sign off granular changes from a compliance perspective.
We will continually consider data and intelligence to consider impact on your performance as a provider. Where we need to, we will contact you to discuss information, if we consider a conversation would be useful to inform our understanding of what is happening.
Sometimes, you may be planning to undertake more significant developments that you wish to inform the regulator about. In these cases, we suggest you contact your regional lead for an informal discussion.
We would want to discuss areas such as:
- Significant negative findings from an external review, such as against the UK Quality Code for Higher Education
- Significant financial or resourcing difficulties which might impact on learners progressing through approved programmes
- Significant change to physical resourcing, such as a campus move or development of new clinical resources
- Significant changes to your approach to education, such as provision-wide curricula review which results in substantial changes to content and your approach to delivery
We will not normally need to discuss developments such as:
- outcomes from internal cyclical reviews
- changes to learner numbers, if those changes are managed within your resourcing model, or
- personnel changes.