Thursday 11 June, 2020
This event will now be held virtually. Please check back for access details.
CPD is an important way for registrants to maintain their fitness to practise and is a requirement with us. Our CPD standards require you to continue to develop your knowledge and skills, so you can continue to practise safely and effectively.
We are running three identical workshops, at 10am to 12pm, 2pm to 4pm and 6pm-8pm on Thursday 11 June 2020 in London, which will explain the HCPC's standards for CPD, along with examples of activities and evidence.
Benefits of attending
- Understand our CPD requirement
- Gain a better understanding of what constitutes CPD and how it can benefit your practice
- Familiarise yourself with guidance on CPD
- Understand how our CPD audit process works
- Feel more confident in knowing what you would need to produce if you were selected for CPD audit by the HCPC
The afternoon 2-4pm session will also be live streamed for our digital audience. You can choose to register for this option when visiting the registration page here.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.