Thursday 06 February, 2020
This webinar will take place from 1pm to 2pm and will consist of an informative presentation followed by a virtual Q&A session.
The session will explain the HCPC's standards for CPD, along with examples of activities and the evidence we require. CPD is an important way for registrants to maintain their fitness to practise and is a requirement of registration with us. Our CPD standards require you to continue to develop your knowledge and skills, so you can continue to practise safely and effectively.
Benefits of attending
- Understand our CPD requirement
- Gain a better understanding of what constitutes CPD and how can it benefit your practice
- Familiarise yourself with the guidance on CPD
- Understand how our CPD audit process works
- Feel more confident knowing what you would need to produce if you were selected for CPD audit by the HCPC
If you have any questions please email email@example.com