Thursday 24 June, 2021
Need a refresher on our CPD requirements? Register now to attend one of our CPD webinars.
CPD is an important way for registrants to maintain their fitness to practise and is a requirement of registration with us. Our CPD standards require you develop your knowledge and skills, so you can continue to practise safely and effectively.
We are hosting virtual presentations in June 2021, make sure you sign up now to gain access to the webinar which will explain HCPC’s standards for CPD, along with examples of activities and evidence we require.
You can choose between two sessions on Thursday 24 June with one of our CPD managers, each will consist of the same agenda so please register for you preferred time and date:
Thursday 24 June
Please be aware we held two sessions on Tuesday 13 April, this date has now passed.
Benefits of attending
- understand our CPD requirement;
- gain a better understanding of what constitutes CPD and how can it benefit your practice;
- familiarise yourself with the guidance on CPD;
- understand how our CPD audit process works;
- feel more confident knowing what you would need to produce if you were selected for CPD audit by the HCPC;
- learn about how adapt your CPD evidence and learning during the pandemic.
Attendance is open and free for all HCPC registrants but you must book in advance. Please also note that your attendance at the webinar also provides two hours of CPD, and you can also use the YouTube video as CPD as long as you can reflect on what you have learnt in your evidence.
Email Events@hcpc-uk.org if you have any further queries.
If you attended the webinars on Tuesday 13 April please find links below to download a certificate of attendance for the session you attended. You will need to complete these yourself and add your own name: