This year, we launched a new Corporate Strategy and a commitment to meet our values to be fair, compassionate, inclusive and enterprising.
Understanding how our stakeholders view us now, and as we deliver against our strategy and values, is an important measure of our performance.
We want to know how you view us, the HCPC, and have launched a six-week stakeholder survey.
The survey seeks your views so that we can understand your perceptions of us and how these might change as we deliver our new Corporate strategy. Your views will help influence and shape the service we provide to you – please do take a few minutes to complete it.
Please ensure that you select the right survey for your stakeholder group (e.g. registrant, employer, education provider, etc) as the questions are tailored to you.
The survey closes on 30 November 2021.
Through this survey, we aim to:
- measure confidence in the HCPC and understanding of our public protection role
- understand perceptions of the HCPC as:
- a fair, inclusive and compassionate regulator
- an approachable, responsive regulator that engages and listens to its stakeholders
- the leading voice in multi-professional regulation
This survey will allow us to measure our progress over time against several strategic measures set out in our:
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. The results will be published early in 2022.
If you need the survey in an alternative format, or further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org